1) We meet the needs of the homeless Veterans we serve with immediate housing, clothing, food and essential hygiene needs. We work closely with them to ensure they are drug and alcohol free before finding them meaningful employment. We assist them with financial management, planning, budgeting, education & training. We assist them with filing claims for eligible VA compensation to include other resources and benefits.
Our Case Management Team has over 47years of Active Military Service. We are a team of dedicated Veterans who are here to serve our Brethren.
In sort, the (7) main things we provide directly in house are:
1. Housing to include emergency and transitional.
2. Clothing, food & personal hygiene products.
3. A safe environment where obtaining sobriety is possible and sustained.
4. Assistance obtaining meaningful employment.
5. Financial management, planning, budgeting, education & training.
6. Connections to healthcare resources and benefits
7. Depending on the needs of each individual Veteran, we provide them upwards to 4-10hrs of intensive Case Management and Mentorship each week.
2) We conduct homeless outreach throughout the streets of the Upstate, to include wooded areas and encampments where the homeless live. We are actively tracking homeless Veterans who are unsheltered and assist them as much as they will allow us. Several of the Veterans in our homes have come from these outreach efforts.
3) Lastly, we are a Ministry.
A Ministry that doesn’t believe in giving handouts; we provide a hand up.
If you know a Veteran that is struggling, homeless or on the verge of being homeless, contact us and give them our number. We will do our best to serve them and get them into a better situation.
We are here to serve Veterans that are serious about getting back to the life God has intended them to live; a life of abundance and a life honorable.
"The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."
Our Fellowship Groups are intended to bring back the Camaraderie we experienced when we Served; while discussing devotionals and scripture from the Bible.
The first hour we socialize over coffee, followed by fellowship and scripture that keeps us focused on the fact that we aren’t intended to do life alone.
We discuss Veteran specific issues and stay focused on never falling victim to life’s struggles. Instead we are Victors who will continue to be Leaders in our Community.
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.